Major in Decorative Wire Mesh, Rope Mesh, Metal Curtain Mesh, Extruder Screen Mesh,Gabions Mesh, panels etc.
Mutual trust, Mutual Development And Mutual Profit!
Welded stone cage struction
Welded stone cage mesh material: high quality low carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wire, galvanized iron wire.
Welded stone cage net advantages:
1. The electric welding stone cage net surface is smooth and tidy, the mesh is uniform, the welding point is firm, and it has the advantages of strong firmness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
2. The electric welding stone cage net is low in cost and easy to install. It is an ideal choice for garden decoration and slope protection.
3. The electric solder cage network has a strong ability to withstand natural damage and resist adverse weather effects.
4. The electric welding stone cage net has very good tensile strength.
5. The electric welding stone cage net installation is simple, quick and convenient, and the structure is beautiful, saving time and labor, and high work efficiency.
6. The installation time of the electric welding cage network is 40% less than that of the hexagonal stone cage net. Compared with the hexagonal stone cage net, the electric welding stone cage net can better maintain the "cage": when the filling is full, the electric welding stone cage mesh panel is not convex or concave, and remains flat, not like a hexagonal stone cage net. Drums, this can be better connected to other gabion nets or integrated with the wall.
Welding cage network use:
1. Landscaping, use as a retaining wall, urban landscape and park landscape.
2. In the salty or highly polluted environment, the Galvan process welding cage network can be used.
3. Fill the electric stone cage net with stone or natural pebbles to protect highways, slopes, wells, bridges, etc.
4. Electric welding stone cage net is widely used for reinforcement of ground movement or soil sandification, slope protection, river regulation, coastal protection, reservoir, canal and pipeline renovation, rock rupture protection, bridge protection and other protective nets.