Major in Decorative Wire Mesh, Rope Mesh, Metal Curtain Mesh, Extruder Screen Mesh,Gabions Mesh, panels etc.
Mutual trust, Mutual Development And Mutual Profit!
How is an Extruder Screen Made?
Extruder screens are manufactured to lots of different specs. The mesh that makes up the screen will be the exact opening size for your process and the size and shape will be dictated by your machines.
Here is how an extruder screen is made:
- Wire mesh specifications with an appropriate micron rating are chosen
- Materials are layered and joined together in a spot welding operation
- Spot welded material continues on to a punching operation utilizing compound tooling
- The resulting Extruder Screens are separated from skeleton/waste material
- Finished Extruder Screens are cleaned
- Clean Extruder Screens are shrink-wrapped in preparation for shipping
Extruder screens are a key part of any polymer or plastics extrusion process.
There are a few key components to an extruder screen that we want to cover. These components should help you select the best manufacturer for your processes to offer long-lasting and reliable screens.
Extruder screens usually come round or kidney-shaped.
Round screens are usually used one at a time and the filtration process is stopped in order to change the screen.