Major in Decorative Wire Mesh, Rope Mesh, Metal Curtain Mesh, Extruder Screen Mesh,Gabions Mesh, panels etc.
Mutual trust, Mutual Development And Mutual Profit!
Several problems should be paid attention to in sieve screen welding
1. Materials with poor welding performance or different materials for welding: such as poor welding performance of pig iron, stainless steel and general steel welding, etc. are prone to de-soldering.
2. The difference in material thickness is too large and it is easy to cause desoldering. One side is melted and one side is not melted.
3. The welding temperature is not enough. Generally, the steel has the most suitable temperature for welding. If the heating temperature is not enough, it is easy to cause false welding and desoldering. (The weather also has some influence)
4. The medium is improperly selected or damp, expired, and the steel of different materials has different requirements for the welding rod and welding wire used for welding. (Also, the same batch of welding wire should be used on the same weld)
5. The welding machine current is too large or too small, the current is too large, the surface of the material is rapidly oxidized; the current is too small to penetrate.
6. The length of the disposable weld is too long, the material generates deformation stress, and the weld is torn to cause desoldering.
7. Welder technology, lack of experience or insufficient professionalism.
The above seven factors determine the reason why the sieve screen is easy to open. In fact, when we are processing the mine screen or using the mine screen, as long as we notice these points, the life of the mine screen we use will be doubled.