Metal Filter Mesh Tube – An Anti-Corrosion Tube for Filter Media Protection
Metal Filter Mesh Tube Description
Tube filter , also known as filter tube, is made of wire mesh and then is rolled into tube shape. According to the material, it can be classified into stainless steel tube filter, copper tube filter, black wire cloth tube filter, galvanized steel tube filter, etc. According to the processing technology, it can be classified into woven tube filter, perforated tube filter, expanded metal tube filter, etc. Among these products, stainless steel tube filter and black wire cloth tube filter is more popular than other types. And compared with the cylinder filter. it often has no metal flange. With accurate filtration rate, tube filter can filter a large variety of fluids and retain almost any size solids. With high mechanical strength, tube filter is mainly used in pipeline filtration, petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, food making filtration and sewage water filtration, etc.
Metal Filter Mesh Tube Specification
- Wire materials: stainless steel, copper, carbon steel, aluminum, etc.
- Wire Diameters: 0.025 - 2.5 mm.
- Weaving types: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, etc.
- Layer: single layer or multiple layers.
- Marginal materials: rubber, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
- Perforated hole patterns: round, square, rectangular, etc.
- Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
Metal Filter Mesh Tube Features
- High porosity and excellent permeability.
- Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Large dirt-holding capacity.
- Accurate filtration precision.
- Easy processing and installing.
- Easy forming, painting, polishing, welding and cleaning.
- Firm structure and different hole patterns.
Here is how an extruder screen tube is made:
- Wire mesh specifications with an appropriate micron rating are chosen
- Materials are layered and joined together in a spot welding operation
- Spot welded material continues on to a punching operation utilizing compound tooling
- The resulting Extruder Screens are separated from skeleton/waste material
- Finished Extruder Screens are cleaned
- Clean Extruder Screens are shrink-wrapped in preparation for shipping
Metal Filter Mesh Tube Applications
Tube filter is widely used in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries for distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration processes, so as to eliminate the impurity and foam mixed in the gas and liquid.
- Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, cage ventilation, etc.
- Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
- Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
- Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.
- Filtration of other fields: textile industry, insulation industry, automotive industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, pharmacy, electronic field, etc.
|Tube filters with different size and thickness can be produced with your specific requirements.
|Stainless steel filter tube features high corrosion resistance.