Perforated Filter Disc Description
Perforated filter disc is a kind of filter disc that has different shapes such as square, round, triangle, rectangular. Besides, perforated filter disc is made of stainless steel, copper, brass, galvanized steel and other materials, so it has high strength. Due to high filtration rate for its tiny holes, perforated filter disc is widely used in petroleum, oil refining, medicine, metallurgy and other industrial fields for filtration.
Perforated Filter Disc Specification
- Wire materials: stainless steel, copper, carbon steel, aluminum, etc.
- Wire Diameters: 0.025 - 2.5 mm.
- Weaving types: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, etc.
- Layer: single layer or multiple layers.
- Marginal materials: rubber, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
- Perforated hole patterns: round, square, rectangular, etc.
- Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
Perforated Filter Disc Applications
Tube filter is widely used in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries for distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration processes, so as to eliminate the impurity and foam mixed in the gas and liquid.
- Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, cage ventilation, etc.
- Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
- Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
- Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.
- Filtration of other fields: textile industry, insulation industry, automotive industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, pharmacy, electronic field, etc.
Perforated Filter Disc Features
- High porosity and excellent permeability.
- Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Large dirt-holding capacity.
- Accurate filtration precision.
- Easy processing and installing.
- Easy forming, painting, polishing, welding and cleaning.
- Firm structure and different hole patterns.
Here is how an extruder screen tube is made:
- Wire mesh specifications with an appropriate micron rating are chosen
- Materials are layered and joined together in a spot welding operation
- Spot welded material continues on to a punching operation utilizing compound tooling
- The resulting Extruder Screens are separated from skeleton/waste material
- Finished Extruder Screens are cleaned
- Clean Extruder Screens are shrink-wrapped in preparation for shipping
|Perforated filter discs no margin can be used in vent pipes.
|Diameter of perforated filter discs can be customized according to clients' demand